Monday, February 15, 2010

Wher Do Charlie Sheens Clothes Come From?

1500km - My first impressions

Hi.

Prior to 2 1 / 2 weeks now and finally I was able to pick up my Megane. Today, 1500km later I have to say I'm still really happy and just as happy as the day.
Except for a few minor flaws and a workshop Renault typical holiday is the overall picture of the car really satisfactory.

Let me start with the interior. From the first boarding notice a big difference to my previous Clio, the door sound.
For many people this is indeed an important argument, to me it was now really does not matter but rather enhanced by the rich sound this alone, in contrast to the Megane Clio significantly.
If you then sits you have a nice clear cockpit before him,
I will not continue to speak to the interior because Axel has not written it already and it is not a 5-door to the Grand Tour is different. Instead, I would like
address the little things which I have immediately noticed. Item 1, the beverage holder. Since I like the first week for 3 days I had to drive a 100km route is immediately struck by the missed the cup holder for purpose. As long as you are only a small coffee cup brings it works to stop, but take out the while driving was raised as an issue dar. If you drive in the 5-th course you have to really on it to focus the cup to the circuit to maneuvering by without at the circuit or the Amatur about to hang. At 140 km / h, the quite dangerous because you will really need to look to at least one eye.
If you want a bigger bottle, 0.3 liter bottles of Coke are purely represent the maximum, this is just because of the drink holder begins the same Amatur.
It would have been reasonable to attach a holder VW typical among the middle air vents. Well.

we stay in the same place ... When I tried to connect the MP3 player of a friend, I had to find the two RCA connectors are fitted so that you use the cup holder can no longer if a standard RCA cable is used.
I've done by Remedy I have a cable soldered with angle plugs, now just have the lid off then it should work.
My recommendation to those who have a Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or music phone, and hangs up the connection value, should consider the Plug and Music to order this because of the stereo-jack connector on left of and so again should have a cup in cup holder space. But the question is whether the value is EUR 100.

same order to the next topic that was discussed here already but yes. Bluetooth. I was really surprised it's as simple mobile phones to connect and listen to music. A few clicks through the menu (man, it must first be carefully rehearsed then it is really clear) and it came from my iPhone music through the speakers. I
my business phone (Nokia E66) for use primarily calls, I have set those priorities on the list. With two clicks on Lenkradbedienelemt can then quickly switch between the Bluetooth devices or the external audio input. Booyah! As

Next, the heated seats. It is good to regulate their 3-speed settings, but I lack a bit of convenience. The rotary switch is next to the front of the driver and right front passenger seat. Due to the lateral position can not unfortunately see what level you have eigestellt, also in the display lights only a sign of whether one of the two seat heater is on, you know not just what is in or whether both are active. If, however, as I said just a convenience, it serves its purpose well.

The leather seats are really comfortable, and I are here also immediately noticed two things. First, the pressure of the lumbar support for my opinion located too high and secondly, the seat base in the thighs to straight, it would be nice if man at the front office of the seat would have a slight cost commodity hardware, since then the legs at the front of the thigh to the knee point have no bearing. But this is also a matter of taste I suppose.

So now I have already noted some negative things and I would not give the impression that I do not like the car, on the contrary.
From processing to the design of the interior and the whole car ansich I think that Renault made the Grand Tour is a really good work.
In contrast to the many suits, the man sees daily on the streets is the Grand Tour is a real asset. Sporty, elegant, solid lines and a bit unusual design set it apart from much of the whole looking like Audis 'and VWs' (the cars are not bad). The dCi 160 engine also shows what he can, even if I have it yet handled carefully. Sometimes it tempting to push through even as you have to short times and I must say, it's really fun. More I can not say it now because I would like to increase only slowly up to 2000km.
Since this is my first own diesel and gasoline just before I'm gone, I was a bit scared that one hears the diesel too much or feel.
Again, I must say that Renault had the engine compartment insulation really good. The interior receives a man with almost nothing I can do only with the penultimate Compare generation Passat, but it made me pretty happy.
The trunk is limited by the low sill easily accessible and has a decent loading capacity, I think the practice (which will be with me the summer) it will show how much actually fits inside, but so far I'm really happy.

One problem which I have read will be the gaps, there must be saying to myself just fine. As soon as I picked him up on the AH I've looked at all and could not see anything flashy.

At the beginning I noted briefly that I already had a workshop and would like to stay still tell a few words ... Last week I am on the highway driven to a colleague (approx 30km - not just a short distance) when I started my car after a short stop back
suddenly my air did not work anymore. At first I did not notice it because the control unit of the air conditioner worked perfectly, after a few kilometers but it is pretty cool in the car now and the windows are up and running, I've noticed then that nothing came out of the nozzles. known
short call at the dealership, issue date for the next morning. In AH were then exchanged any resistance and they told me it will give höchstwarscheinlich in the near future a replacement program. WARRANTY.
While it was annoying I like after two weeks in the workshop had, but everything was resolved quickly and super - 2 hours and I could get my car back.

makes the snow of the Grand Tour to make a good if not great job. I ride a set of winter tires Renault (Helios Fulda tires on rims), the investment was really worth it. Good tires and wheels ne nice. Thanks AH vd Weppen for the very good offer:).
At high speeds in tight corners that you notice is pressed out the rear, however, is that for me everything in the OK range. Let's see how he behaves with summer tires.

So that's now first on my first impressions. I think a real opinion until I can form long after the first "Road Trip", but I'm really happy so far and no little regret that I did not choose for my former dream car BMW 320i.
price performance ratio is the Megane super far and clearly better than BMW or Audi and I must say that I take the 320 as a reference.

I wish you all a safe journey.

PS: here to see more pictures .







0 comments:

Post a Comment