Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Many Menus At A Table Wedding

Everything is relative ...

(picture by Eddi007-FlickR)


crisis management by relativization

The second major strategy, the master Eckhart in Liber Benedictus been invoked to deal with spiritual and physical crises, consists simply in the relativity of suffering situation that can help the sufferer to cope with his grief easy.

It is important that only the sufferer even this Connection for themselves - and in himself, in his mind - can make. If I experience something, then I too have the right to say how bad it feels to me the situation de facto.

It's like I would invite a guest on a visit to my home. If I may proclaim to host such well tuned cheerfully, "My apartment is pretty small," I would - and probably everyone else - find it quite as moderate insult when my guest the same thing, perhaps expressing even this with a straight face would.

would tell a person from outside also: EH is not all that bad - would not help the suffering itself - but seemed like a mockery of this must happen to him without demanding situation.

"relativism" should mean in our context, in no case "low estimate" or "contempt".

/ / here we put the time so .... can

Probably the most misunderstood sentence of the last century was probably Einstein's famous saying "Everything is relative." Today, many people say "everything is relative" and simply mean "there is nothing accurate to say. "

/ / This is just the sentence" Everything is relative "and even a definitive statement.

ie relative but in fact nothing more than "some other are related. Even God is relative, because - in the Judeo-Christian world view - the world is related. If you believe in the Trinity, God is itself a network of relationships within the Trinity, consisting of spirit, Father, Son and Holy.

relativism in our sense, says simply, "put something in relation to something else." And as I, as someone who a crisis of his life lived through, set my own experience to that of other people in relationship, it seems to me - if I like approach - even now less bad and hopeless. to cope

To own suffering a crisis - or diminish the personal suffering factor, at least - I see two paths.

First, I can a seemingly hopeless seeming situation defused by the fact that I either already mastered problem situations with a similar collar size in my own past, think back, or by telling myself the example of people in mind leads the similarities in the Past have been successfully met. So I see: as pessimistic as it may seem, the situation did not. And if a solution is possible in principle why it should be just me in this situation will be impossible?

Second, I have, it has not helped me the previous step, at this level is still the possibility of me cause the suffering of other people who are worse off than before my eyes. And now, my sight again deflected, by itself, to the good that I still have the beautiful things to me are still remained.

And the mood is lifted. The pain disappears. The light shines (Again) by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment