Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Newfoundland And Saint Bernard Cross

mental (T) spaces

(picture by Denise Cross, FlickR)

The spiritual triad of justice, wisdom and goodness to us first appears in an impersonal manner. All three phenomena are basically properties - and how can a property in person be? Personally, these three variables are in view of their common nature, and their relationship to us.

Sometimes one is just finished and everything seems to be cumbersome and difficult to go out of hand. Then there are times when everything popped the only way there and everything is loose, fresh-happy, just out of hand. It is almost as if the man would go through a large apartment, and walk through it several rooms with different atmospheres.

Some rooms are dark, Trieste and somehow wrong, at least one is bad in them from the spot. Others are just the opposite: large windows The sun shines in, and it's just nice to stay in them.

Perhaps it is also simply that there are mental spaces in which man moves. It is a simple trick how to gain from the Trieste rooms, the emotional junk rooms into which light can reach magnificent rooms: learn how to get into his house, just going from room to room, you can also switch to his spiritual home, the rooms - or redecorate it.

I imagine, for example, before that I'm in a rather trieste room - perhaps because I am just going bad or I have little power, then I can just imagine the spirit to move to another room. I decide then it just in the room "goodness" to come and see before my eyes as the dark clouds disappear from me and suddenly I'm sitting in a cloud of light.

/ / check it out - it works.


/ / Click here now with the reproduction of what the text says more ..... stay

But in order to corner hard and the book of divine consolation - for which it should indeed go on this blog - then we say with Eckhart: God is in principle as the space of the beautiful and spiritual spaces. Or just the dimension in which they are located. In the minds of Eckhart that there are no separation between God and the individual rooms. One could say: God is like the house in which there are the spaces of goodness, justice and wisdom.

Since God alone is good - is nothing negative in it. An idea which we find in Martin Luther, who says in his Table Talk: "God makes no sad thoughts, he is not deterred, he does not kill, but he is a God of the living." occurs and you in this house - one in the spirit of God, then pain, suffering, grief and disease you too far - this heavenly temple. So the man finds in the words of Eckhart true consolation for all the suffering, only by God in all loves and loves everything in God alone.

/ * Next to the picture of the lead, leading and merciful God knows the Bible but also the image of the angry, vengeful God. His opponents say the writing clearly: It is terrible in the hands of the living God fall .... But the court action of God can ultimately lead to the grace of God - because, as the Scripture says: God does not want the sinner die, but that he turn back and live forever. Thus, they share his misery one way to salvation, a spiritual path to recovery will be .* /

The second thing you have in the words of must know the medieval mystic feeling to heavenly consolation, but this is, that the righteous are in nothing so much delighted as the justice himself you're a son (or daughter) of justice, because you are spiritually connected to her have, so it's a true joy and refreshment in the house stay on the justice themselves and their works through you into reality.

/ * The basic idea of Eckehardt is always the same: What spiritual power - or what condition - I am in my thinking, open, part of which I will own Open I say the good will, custody of the goodness. I open myself of depression - must this is vice versa as a spiritual mechanism but are probably just as ... * /

same time, says Eckehardt also: Everything is not what God brings out of itself with a natural bitterness that leads to inconsolable, and with the root of suffering in itself. I turn the creature as a man - the creature - to spout out of the inconsolable, and I turn away from God - which is still the source of comfort - as logical as it is that I find comfort in my life instead of inconsolable?

/ * And here I think: Sometimes God gives and especially due to the heavenly creature comfort. For example when you sit in a circle of friends and colleagues, and it can easily go well or it just because someone has to speak .* /

I bend but - according to Eckhart's diction - mentally back to, to guide me anew on God - or to the good, the justice, wisdom and spiritual areas (such as when the engine supports my spirituality, not a Christian framework) - me, the supernatural comfort that comes from the positive atmosphere of my mental space is reflected in the confusions of my daily life again And I soon manifest. as a person would be calm and relaxed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment