Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is Vitamin E On Face Safe

emptiness and fullness

1 = 1, no love
2 = 2, no love
2 = 1, hot, intimate and blossoming love ;

If a container is full, it can not accept any other content in himself more than what already is there. If, therefore, in a jar that is full of water, pour the plain truth, one must necessarily first empty the water. And so it is with the spirit of the people: Are we full of activity and restlessness, can not relax and rest more to come. So it just goes in meditation for two things: mindfulness and emptiness.

mindfulness says: With his consciousness to be quite the game. Similar to Wu Wei (the path of action through inaction) is the focus of mindfulness meditation about perceiving what is right now. And to lead their own thoughts for a while in silence.

Similarly, we find - in view of the Christian faith - in the school prayer of the heart of Elder Theophanes, an Orthodox monk and scholar. He is concerned about the "intellect stay in the heart "in mental silence before the mystery of God.

Our heart is for more than just the mystique of an Institution, which even beats. The mystical heart is a meeting place. A temple. The sanctuary of human life.

Your heart is the place where you can encounter God directly. the temple of the Holy Spirit

For the mystic, are meditation and prayer means to get to the goal rather than the goal itself meditation and prayer For us, such as vehicles, to help us the mystical union to obtain the inner union with the Godhead. In the unio mystica man experiences what it means when Jesus himself in the High Priestly prayer says: " And the glory which thou hast given me, I have given them that they may be one as we are one - I in them and thou in me - that they may be perfected into one; so the world may know that you sent me and hast loved as you loved me. " (Joh.17 0.22 to 23)

In the mystical union of man knows himself taken into the divine mystery of life. Augustine gives us to the Council - as cited by Eckhart. "Pouring out, that thou mayest be fulfilled Learn not love, that you learn to love turn you up, lest you turned.." (Book of divine consolation, Paperback Island, page 30) He is therefore void as a state in which the human mind to fathom the mystery of God, can be penetrated even by the Spirit of God directly. Pour out your thoughts, your ideas from - and see the reality as it is. Experience true love by yourself from emotional attachments in your mind to the creature (that is, to what was created) set free. Turn away from - this sentence is difficult to grasp. I would say: Roam - lest thou shouldst be found. Now turn on your own beliefs, your ideals tangled - and find the truth in reality. As long as I

- man - separated me from God see and know, I can God - and man - not love with all my heart. I always see the separation, the inadequacy or the mysterion tremendum (shudder let the mystery end) of holiness. Or I see - on the human level - problems and trouble and dispute. Inconsolable. But I recognize that I am in God and God in me, I also see my fellow man in me and I in him. And think: consolation. Love. Peace.

And holiness - in me;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment