Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beswt Black Salon In Brampton

the universal spiritual input and output

(picture by Jannie-Jan, FlickR)

"The virtue always strives upward, forward, further than they already been reached and is and will not self-sufficient. "
(myself)

also in our actions there are causal laws, mysticism and spirituality for centuries - if not thousands - study. We often encounter a surprisingly simple knowledge. Eckhart writes, the external work can never be small if the interior is great.

virtuous action and the life of the people realized virtue are nothing else than the external work of the inner connection with goodness brings itself Like a good tree bears good fruit, if it remains connected to its source, bringing the life of the people are automatically good show when a man with God connected in the depths of his heart remains.

also left to the people, it should also be fully taken outside work to get the inner reality of his mind but always. Eckhart shows us the example of a stone: The exterior of the stone work is simply the fact that the subject of the physical forces of nature. He falls from height eg simply dropped down. If the stone is now arrived on the ground, it may be the outer work of falling dazed, the inner work of the "down-striving" but it remains an essential element of his own

Would a stone are eg hundred years for the highest mountain in the world, he would still if you dropped it after hundreds or thousands of years, still striving to bottom: fall and

For me as a person means. In which direction I seek? I strive for earthly things, while I strive to earth - so down. I leave myself but by heavenly - spiritual - inspired by things I aspire to take down up suddenly and the kingdom of heaven is becoming more and more shape in my life.

This has nothing to do with religious (or religious) theories and dogmatic beliefs, but simply with the inner reality of our heart.

The person may at any time and any place of his life for it to decide the action to open the kingdom of heaven. It's like Jesus says: "The kingdom of heaven is within you." I open myself in my heart of goodness, virtue, the work of God, heaven or whatever, I am flooded by this spiritual reality. The energy of which I have linked me to win influence on my life and brings his spiritual effect in me.

"As the Lord, that's Gscher" it says this in the best Austrian dialect. Will hot: As the character the gentlemen in the house, all belonging to him. And exactly the same is true for the relation of mind and life. I open my negative energy will my life be affected by it negatively. I open my positive energy, I strive just vice versa up - and down for good.

order for me to open the spiritual reality of goodness, truth and beauty, it is enough simply to make a decision for it. I open my heart, I decide by myself to just simply good, truth and beauty through me into reality. I thought, I decide for it and can see how what is thought to be in my real life.

already opened today for the good? When would be a better time to do it, if not, now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment